Thursday, May 12, 2005

The Sound of Silence
Darlings, I just can't think of anything to say these days. I'm writing scads of poems. (Well, scads of fragments anyway) and Crabby and I WILL be having a poetry reading soonish, to which I insist you all come. Please. It's good poetry, really. No unicorns or rainbows or roses or anything. Also, no chickens. But there will be booze. It's the event of the season! Date forthcoming. June, if Harper doesn't force an election (don't ask why our poetry reading is tied to Stephen Harper. It's too terrible to think of.)

I think I'll take a blog break -- knowing that as soon as I offically declare a break that I will overflow with witty things to say. So check in anyway.

Here's a fantastic blog which makes me giggle: Thread Bared. Enjoy responsibly.

I'll be back, maybe next week when my brain has had time to reboot.

No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...