Monday, July 05, 2004

What's So Funny 'Bout Peas, Love and Understanding?
Back from four days at Crabby Estates in beautiful Prince Edward County. Have more laundry now than I thought was humanly possible. Ignored laundry and finished reading The Lovely Bones, lent to me by Crabby. It was amazing. About a dead girl in heaven. Sounds good, eh? No, really, it was. And I'm finicky.

I need to do a couple of things here and get my ducks in a row (hee hee!). Then I will regale you with tales of adventure. (Actually, no. But we did buy some sugar snap peas....)

So in the meantime, tell me what your heaven would be like. If you don't believe in heaven, humour me. I am the Queen and I will so smite you if I am displeased. Or, at the very least, give you my trademark withering look.

No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...