Thursday, October 30, 2003

The rumours of my death have been greatly exagerrated
So I went to see the Good Doctor Hibbert yesterday (Just add moustache and voila! It's him!). I am to be off for two weeks to a month from now. "You're really sick!" he giggled.

Whoa. It's difficult to even comprehend that. Sure, it sounds great, but if I do anything, I get sicker. If I go anywhere, I get sicker. I'm trapped here on the couch watching The Cosby Show.

And I'm going to miss seeing Ice Prince and his friends at daycare all dressed up for Hallowe'en.

Me: Do you know what Hallowe'en is?
I.P.: Mmmmff (eating spaghetti)
Me: You wear a costume and go door to door to your neighbours and they give you candy. Do you want to get candy?
I.P.: No thank you, I'm eating my supper right now.

Today's agenda:
Dye hair (bought dye while waiting for new prescription yesterday)
Don't eat Hallowe'en candy
Nap
Plan pumpkin design
Don't eat Hallowe'en candy
Watch Jon Stewart at 5:00
Ditto on the candy


No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...