Tuesday, October 14, 2003

It's the End of The World as We Know It....NOT
I have a very strange feeling of impending doom. This hits me sometimes and goes away without anything untoward actually happening. It better not, ‘cause I refuse to face the Apocalypse with any credit left available on my MasterCard.

What’s the best thing I did all weekend? I made Maple Eclairs! I took the Coffee Eclairs recipe from the latest edition of Food and Drink and changed it to Maple instead. It was a great success and I am très proud of myself. I also made the cover dish – warm chocolate cake, which worked just fine but didn’t compare to the MAPLE ECLAIRS!

Did I mention I made Maple Eclairs?


No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...