Monday, October 06, 2003

Okay, maybe just a little fun and frolic

Well, I'm hot blooded, check it and see
I got a fever of a hundred and three
Come on baby, pass me the Gatorade
I'm hot blooded, I'm hot blooded

You don't have to read my mind, to know why I’m in bed
Honey you oughta know
Now you move the pillow, let me lay down my head
I wanna nap then we can watch some shows

Now it's up to you, we can watch American Choppers too
Coronation Street, I'll tell you all the plots and who’s killed who

That's why, I'm hot blooded, check it and see
I got a fever of a hundred and three
Come on baby, pass the blankie to me
I'm hot blooded, hot blooded

If I feel alright, maybe I won’t cough all night
Will you catch it from me?
But I can’t get up off the couch, come on head, try to be kind.
Honey, I’m a hot mama….can you make the boy some spaghetti?

Yeah I'm hot blooded, check it and see
Feel the fever burning inside of me
Come on baby, can you pass the remote?
I'm hot blooded, I'm hot blooded


No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...