Monday, June 02, 2003

Great Expectations, Bad Fulfillment
Saw Dr. Strangelove this weekend and was extremely disappointed. Are my standards too high? I think not.

So here it is: Ice Queen’s A-Z Must See Movie List. Help me fill it in. If I agree, I'll add it, with credit.
Amélie
B
C
Desperado (if only for the first 15 minutes)
E
(The) Full Monty
G
Happy Gilmore
I
J
K
Ladyhawke
Muriel’s Wedding
N
Office Space
Princess Bride
Q
R
So I Married an Axe Murderer
Truly, Madly, Deeply
U
V
(The) Wedding Singer
X (I haven't seen X-men but i did see Xanadu)
Y
Z

If haven't see these, go to your local purveyor of fine video entertainment tonight. Tell them the Ice Queen sent you.


No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...