Monday, January 15, 2007

Day One of Veggie Challenge
Bowl of oat squares with skim milk for breakfast. So far so good!

Unfortunately, I made a big pot of chicken soup last night using some leftovers. Perhaps I’ll freeze it. It smells so good!

A Challenging Year
I’ve decided that 2007 should be the Year of Challenges. Each week will be assigned a new challenge. It can be a week long thing or a one day thing.

Challenge me in the comments: I need 49 more!

Wolf Blitzer’s new job as Weather Network Copywriter
THE BATTLE BETWEEN THE MILD AIR WELL TO THE SOUTH AND THE INVADING COLD ARCTIC AIR OF WINTER FROM THE NORTH IS NOT OVER….WINTER WILL FINALLY WIN THIS LATEST BATTLE WITH THE MILD AIR AS THE STORM CENTRE RACES OFF INTO NEW ENGLAND THIS EVENING.

Stupid freezing rain kept me awake all night – it was like psychological torture: tap tap tap tap taptaptaptap taptap tap taptaptap.

Argggggggghhhhh!

Fun Fact.
Did you know that Daylight Savings Time is starting in March now? Yeah. I have to send out a memo about it.

Okay, maybe that fact wasn’t so much fun. But we’ll appreciate coming out of the darkness sooner.

No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...