Tuesday, April 12, 2005

That’s a Fact, Jack!
Last night I ran 2 miles. That’s 3.2 km. Which, considering that 2 years ago, I couldn’t run a block is pretty damn fine, since I haven’t run since August.

I’ve got my lovely little mp3 player which has spawned an entirely new running style that really works for me, but will probably be filmed and posted on the Internet. It took me a while to figure out its provenance, but I know now.

Do you remember one of the best movies of all times, Stripes? And do you remember the funny little running in place dance Bill Murray does during the Graduation Day gun salute?

Yep. That’s me. Boom Chaka Laka Laka, Boom Chaka Laka Laka…..

No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...