Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Stuff
I’ve been keeping up with my running (even WITHOUT an incentive program from Boomer.) I now fit into my favourite red dress. Here’s a picture of me in my running gear (thanks to a link on All Things Christie):
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

On Saturday I bought a Sunny Choi dress at Goodwill for $10. I went online, and her dresses go for between $800 and $2500. Score! It’s floor length and white, so if anyone wants to invite me to somewhere formal or would like to marry me, let me know. Or re-marry me.

I have decided that I want to learn to sea kayak. Just thought I’d mention that.

Hey! New pope! Don’t know who he is yet…

No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...