Monday, April 18, 2005

Meme-ries, all alone in the moonlight…

Passed on from Radmila:

Q: You're stuck inside Fahrenheit 451, which book do you want to be?
Shane by Jack Schaefer. The book which, in Grade Five, was so boring that I could barely read it and resulted in my worst grade in English EVER. I think I got a B. AUGH!

Q: Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character?
Linus from Peanuts. No, seriously.

Q: The last book you bought is:
A Short History of Nearly Everything by Bill Bryson

Q: The last book you read:

Under the Tuscan Sun – Re-read it after my Mom returned it to me.

Q: What are you currently reading?

Re-reading America: Democracy Inaction by Jon Stewart and Friends

Q: Five books you would take to a desert island.

Little Women
Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy: A Trilogy in 5 Parts
A Short History of Nearly Everything
Sophie’s World
The Worst-Case Scenario Survival Handbook


Q: Who are you going to pass this stick to (3 persons) and why?
Crabby, Benjamin and Maria, because they took part in the Ice Queen Reads, which I sadly never actually polled anyone on. Maybe I have Adult Onset ADD, or AOADD, for short.

No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...