Friday, April 22, 2005

Crabby and Icy – Poetry Superstars!

Crabby and I are entering the Art Bar’s 1st Annual Poetry Idol Competition. (Crabby and I both studied Creative Writing in university – don’t try this at home, we’re professionals)

Come out to the Art Bar on Tuesday April 26th at 8pm. Listen to some poetry and when Crabby and I make it to round two (natch) VOTE FOR US!

I will probably be reading selections from the famous Glencoe Poem (aka concessions. Maybe even with my hand-coloured Glencoe photos.

Come for the booze, stay for the poetry.

AND VOTE FOR US!

(It’s at The Victory Café, 581 Markham Street. 1 Block West of Bathurst, 1 Block South of Bloor, second floor.)

I suppose there’s a tiny chance we may not get on the slate, but we plan to arrive early to ensure our place in the spotlight.

No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...