Going To The Chapel
As my 12th Wedding anniversary approaches (yes, I was a child bride), and as the woman over the cubicle wall plans her wedding….all day long….I’ve been thinking about weddings.
Reasons to wait to get married: Your taste improves – register for better stuff
· You actually have at least one song that’s “our song”
· Your kid can attend
· Your friends can afford better gifts.
· By now you really need a vacation/honeymoon
· Something to relieve the mind-numbing monotony of life
· Wedding dress won’t look like something out of the 80s (Yes, mine did. Dynasty shoulders and all.)
Reasons not to wait
· Old relatives die off before the big day
· If you’re older, you have more friends to invite. Ca-ching!
· Need stuff for your first apartment
· No need to get babysitter for honeymoon
· To no longer be “living in sin”
· Thinner. (Okay, maybe not in my case.)
· Need to share dental/medical plans.
· Don’t need time off work for honeymoon
Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...
Photo Essay: Things That Make Me Smile FROGGY LOST TOOTH MR. GRUMPY THE SIAMESE FIGHTING FISH YES MASTER FROGWARTS CASTLE
In Roman Holiday , there is a Vespa and no Cats are Harmed So I changed the blog template to a gas flame from a stove. I thought maybe I ...
The Amazing Kay Anderson, Your Friend! Found her on Kijiji. This woman is so multi-talented, she will rid you of snakes, perform for your ...