Tuesday, April 11, 2006

WWIQW? (What Would Ice Queen Watch?)
Tonight is ironing night. I need a movie to watch to distract me from the boring task at hand.

I finally saw Brokeback Mountain and was very underwhelmed.

I want something funny. My favourite movies would be:
Wedding Singer
Ladyhawke
Meatballs/Caddyshack/Stripes
Elf
Office Space
Sideways
The Full Monty
Amélie
Shrek (the first 100 times I saw it)

The local variety store tends to have new releases. I liked Rent, but not as much as the play. Is Napolean Dynamite worth it? Or Anchorman? Or Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle?

Help me out. What should the Ice Queen watch?

In other news, Frankstock invitations have gone out. If you haven't got yours, e-mail me at screamforicequeenATgmailDOTcom. And don't forget to RSVP so we'll have enough food. It's going to be more fun than a barrel full of monkeys.

No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...