Wednesday, April 26, 2006

CHICAGO!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Here’s my hotel with TWO, count ‘em TWO towers.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And here are two communications professionals enjoying a real deep dish pizza with me. It was voted best Chicago pizza by the New York Times and Washington Post. And on our way to the restaurant we saw PAT SAJAK!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And look, the subway is above ground. What’s with that?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And today I saw THIS. Seriously! I tried to chase them down and get a photo, but I was wearing high heels and they were faster for obvious reasons. And dorkier! I hope I catch one tomorrow.

Fun Fact
Did you know that 86% of corporate communicators are named Stephanie?

No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...