Monday, April 10, 2006

Busy, busy, possums!

Saturday we had a lovely dinner out. Then went to see Ron Sexsmith at Massey Hall (Fresh gave me the tickets for my birthday). Then went to Mr. Crabby's 40th Birthday party.

At work I'm interviewing for a summer student. Buwahahahahahahaha!

And at home, I have been busy doing the event planning for Frankstock. Invites go out to everyone as soon as Fresh confirms we've got the space which should be any second.

My own 40th Birthday in 2008 shall be called Soozapalooza. So if you can't play an instrument for Frankstock, you've got 2 and a half years to learn to play one for Soozapalooza. Well, go on!

No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...