Monday, November 07, 2005

Looking for the Ice Queen Seal of Approval?
I’m officially a product tester!

I subscribe to a website called urban moms and when I signed up, I checked off that I’d be interested in being on their research board.

So a marketing company is going to send me free stuff to test their product (in this case, Splenda). Cool, eh? Cooking and giving my opinion, that’s the job for me!

Anyhow, here’s the swag I get:
* 2 bags of Splenda No-Calorie Sweetener
* Recipe booklets
* 25 full-value coupons
* 3 stainless steel bowls
* Measuring spoons
* Plus other helpful baking goodies!

In other news, I have a job interview tomorrow, but it’s just with the HR department to start with. First they pre-screen me, then they pre-interview me. What’s with that? MUST……NOT……MENTION…..FLIPFLOPS…

And I’m making fish cakes for dinner. Thought you should know.

No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...