Thursday, March 16, 2006

Culture Moment with Boomer
Boomer has sent me this hilarious video clip. Work-safe, if they like music.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This kind of reminds me of family holidays when we'd sing in the kitchen. My mom and Aunt used to sing the song they do at the very beginning. I said to Fresh “You’re probably afraid this is what might happen at your birthday party, eh?” I can so see me doing this. Me and Sister Staceypatrick. Must remember: not my birthday. Or at least wait until Fresh has had a few drinks.

(But did they have to make fun of the bodhran? That's the hand drum thing with the stick, remember I got one for my birthday?)

No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...