Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Meme Chose from Sister Stacey
10 years ago: I had an office with a door and a giant window. Oh, it was magnificent. Shortly thereafter, I was moved to a desk in the hall (seriously).

5 years ago: I was pregnant and very happy.

1 year ago: I was blissfully unaware that my basement was about to flood and cause me months worth of grief.

Yesterday: I was very unhappy for many reasons.

Today: Most of the reasons I was unhappy about yesterday magically cleared up.

Tomorrow: Apply for a new job, have a Girl’s Night with Sister and Crabby.

5 snacks I enjoy: pretzels, popcorn, whole wheat goldfish, apple slices, guacamole

5 bands/singers that I know the lyrics of MOST of their songs: Beatles (duh!), The Wiggles, Barenaked Ladies, Billy Joel, Elton John

5 things I would do with $100,000,000: Travel, open a winery/restaurant, get liposuction, hire a nanny, get air conditioning

5 locations I'd like to run away to: Spain, Greece, Italy, Portugal, France

5 bad habits I have: leaving clothes beside the bed, leaving books beside the bed, not rinsing my coffee mug thoroughly, not returning phone calls, buying expensive nylons

5 things I like doing:
Cooking for friends and family, reading, being the centre of attention, putting on a special event, dressing to kill

5 things I would never wear: track pants, jodhpurs, kitten heels, corduroy pants, a holiday themed cardigan

5 TV shows I like: Hell’s Kitchen, The Office, The Daily Show, Whose Line Is It Anyway?, Martha Stewart Living

5 movies I like: LadyHawke, The Wedding Singer, Desperado, Stripes, Office Space

5 famous people I'd like to meet: Ron Sexsmith and Rufus Wainwright (to invite them to sing at my 40th Birthday), Colin Mochrie, Bill Clinton (to find out if he really is that charismatic), and Christopher Walken

5 biggest joys at the moment: Diet Cola, air conditioning at work, having hair long enough to tie back or put up, my nice new clean desk with a view of the lake if I stretch my neck up and there’s no smog warning, e-mails from Fresh

5 favorite toys: MP3 player, laptop, rice steamer, food processor, standing mixer

No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...