Friday, February 03, 2006

ROAD TRIP!
Next weekend, I will be travelling to Ottawa en famille to visit some friends, drink some wine, skate on the canal, and allow Fresh to bid adieu to all things federal governmenty. Like the sweet guy he always stayed with up in Ottawa. He runs a bed and breakfast and we were even staying there when we got engaged back on Valentine’s Day in 1990.

In other news, I get to go to a Corporate Communications Conference in Chicago! I’ve never been to Chicago. I haven’t even been on a plane since 1999. I’ll be on my own – it’ll be so cool. Bad news: it spans Fresh’s 40th birthday, so we’ll have to have the big party before or after. I feel badly, but he understands. I think I feel worse than he does.

I’m such a nerd. I’ll be learning about speechwriting and how to better communicate about compensation and how to blog for your boss to increase employee engagement (CYA- this blog is purely for work-related research purposes.) LOVE it! So would Crabby.

Okay, okay. Insanely busty. Back to work. I mean insanely BUSY. I was going to delete my typo, but maybe it was Freudian.

And don’t forget, you can see Ice Queen and Fresh at Maria’s Canadian Citizenship Party tomorrow. One Night Only! Don’t miss this exclusive opportunity to rubs elbows with Toronto blogging glitterati. And I finally have a digital camera to capture it all. Sassy!

No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...