Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Back to life, back to reality, back to the here and now.

Vacation was good. Pictures to come. But in a nutshell: wearing the cute shoes, eating, drinking, hiking, canoeing, dusting, ironing, buying all of the fresh basil in a 100 km radius. Hope everybody likes bruschetta!

Young Ice Prince started Grade One today. I wasn’t freaked out about Junior or Senior Kindergarten, but I’m totally bent out of shape about this. Don’t know why.

So I said to IP: "I'll miss you today!" He said: "Oh, Mommy. You don't have to worry about me. It'll be just like French Camp. Besides, you have lots of friends at work and I'll see you before long."

So I guess I’ll just have to trust him. He’ll be fine. I just hope he isn’t too bored.

No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...