Monday, June 04, 2007

What's New: The Queen is Dead, Long Live The Queen
Kind of a stressful weekend. Ice Prince drives me crazy sometimes. For those who are childless, here's a zefrank video that gives you a taste. Only louder, continously and starting at 6:30 am.

I'm going back to work (part days) next Monday, so this is my last week of freedom. Which is why it's raining. I'm almost done my new song, just stumped on a few lines.

I think I'll be renaming this blog. I don't feel very Ice Queeny anymore. Anyone have any suggestions? I have a couple of ideas.

I will also be relaunching my cheapspot.to site, because writing to deadline for blogto is more extra stress than I need right now. But I still like reviewing things.

Stay tuned more posts to come!

No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...