Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Oooo! Controversy on a Tuesday!
Today Defective Yeti has a photo up that is causing some controversy. Is it funny or very sad?

Exhibit A: On my 10th wedding anniversary, Fresh and I went for our first overnight without Ice Prince (then 6 months old). I was fine until the next morning when I saw a shot of a baby crying in a movie still. It broke my heart that they made baby unhappy to film a scene.

Exhibit B: When Ice Prince was 3 and a half, we took him to Sears for a portrait. It was the worst experience. He cried, I cried. He yelled, I yelled. I have post-traumatic stree disorder just thinking about it.

Exhibit C: I neither laughed nor cried when I saw the Yeti photo. I suspect it was not staged, but just snapped. Mainly I thought, “Oh those poor parents!” If it was staged, yes, I’d be pissed.

No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...