A Meme to Get My Blogger Mojo Back in Gear
Pillaged from Dantallion who took it from Dickey: Firsts, Nexts, and Lasts
1. Next person you’ll kiss: Ice Prince
2. Next movie you want to see: The Susan Clarke Story: How She Lost 30lbs and Was Signed by the Food Network to Host Her Own Show.
3. Next person you want to sleep with: Fresh. Duh!
4. Next car you want to have: Green Mazda Miata with tan leather interior
5. Next time you’re going out: For our 15th wedding anniversary, June 29th
6. Next time you’re going to move: When I have to pee.
7. Next thing you’re going to save money for: New clothes.
8. Next time that you will drink alcohol: June 29th
9. Next person you are going to call: Probably check my voice mail at home.
10. Next place you’ll take vacation: Northern Northern Ontario to kayak and hike, last week of August
11. Next thing you are going to do after filling this survey?: Get back to work
12. Next thing you are going to eat: Melba toast and fat free Swiss cheese
13. Next time you plan to be drunk: Sigh. I don’t. Too many calories!
14. Next thing you are going to do outside: Bicycle home.
15. Next person you’d like to see fill this out: Crabby!
1. Last kiss: Ice Prince when dropped off at daycare
2. Last person you hugged: Ditto
3. Last person you spoke to: My summer student
4. Last alcoholic beverage: Shared a glass of red wine with Fresh, May 6, 2006.
5. Last movie: A Jackie Chan movie from 1974. Funny!
6. Last person you thought of: Fresh
7. Last school you went to: University of Western Ontario for my Master’s in Library and Information Science (I dropped out two weeks in)
8. Last person you said I love you to: Ice Prince
9. Last run in with the law: A speeding ticket in 1988
10. Last fight you were in: With the Wexford Soccer Club
11. Last bar/club/concert/party you went to: Chisai Jackson at Bar Italia
12. Last person you e-mailed: My summer student
13. Last thing you ate: Half a grapefruit
14. Last thing you saved up money for: Sending Ice Prince to French Camp
15. Last song you sung: “Naked Tiger”, an original composition for IP’s bedtime, which sound vaguely like “Go Speed Racer”
1. First car: A 1974 Dodge Duster
2. First pet: A cat named Cathy
3. First word/phrase: Not a clue
4. First alcoholic beverage: Champagne at a wedding
5. First time you stayed out all night: first year university
6. First best friend: Allison Glass
7. First job: Cashier and stock duster at Becker’s in Glencoe
8. First school: I can’t remember. I was only there for three months or so.
9. First kiss: Shaun Hindley in front of the school office. (Wonder if he googles himself? And I don’t mean the euphemistically.)
10. First Tattoo: None. My body is a temple. (The Temple of Doom, that is.)
11. First car accident: Sideswiping our country mailbox with the 1974 Dodge Duster.
Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...
Photo Essay: Things That Make Me Smile FROGGY LOST TOOTH MR. GRUMPY THE SIAMESE FIGHTING FISH YES MASTER FROGWARTS CASTLE
In Roman Holiday , there is a Vespa and no Cats are Harmed So I changed the blog template to a gas flame from a stove. I thought maybe I ...
The Amazing Kay Anderson, Your Friend! Found her on Kijiji. This woman is so multi-talented, she will rid you of snakes, perform for your ...