The Canadian Literature Waistband Challenge
And the answer is:
1. Michael Ondaatje, In the Skin of a Lion
2. Susanna Moodie, Roughing It In the Bush
3. Jane Rule, Desert of the Heart
4. Robert Kroetsch, Badlands
5. Hugh McClennan, The Watch That Ends the Night
6. Farley Mowat, Never Cry Wolf
7. Margaret Atwood, Cat’s Eye
8. Margaret Laurence, The Fire-Dwellers
The winner is: Maria, who guessed 9. Congratulations! Where shall we lunch?
Thanks to everyone for playing!
Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...
Photo Essay: Things That Make Me Smile FROGGY LOST TOOTH MR. GRUMPY THE SIAMESE FIGHTING FISH YES MASTER FROGWARTS CASTLE
In Roman Holiday , there is a Vespa and no Cats are Harmed So I changed the blog template to a gas flame from a stove. I thought maybe I ...
The Amazing Kay Anderson, Your Friend! Found her on Kijiji. This woman is so multi-talented, she will rid you of snakes, perform for your ...