Monday, May 01, 2006

Guest Blog: Fresh from Fresh...

I want to thank everyone for coming to Frankstock and helping to make it the success it was. I especially want to thank the many talented performers among you! Eva: Green Day's Time of Your Life sounded great -- you play a mean violin! And your tin whistle and recorder made the Mermaid shine! It was a joy to play those tunes with you, thank you very much! Joey: you rocked on that accordion! No one will ever equate the accordion with the Shmenge brothers after they heard you! Stacey: You're an impressive dancer and, combined with the drum, added quite the spice to the evening! And last but certainly not least, my beloved Susan who sang me a love song that included a pledge to let me watch "The National" whenever I want -- now that's true love! For everyone else who sang, including a rendition of Happy Birthday, or showed their enthusiasm, many thanks -- you made it a lot of fun. I'm also happy to say the evening raised over $1,000 for the Regent Park School of Music!

I'm actually a little sad it all came and went so fast but there's still "Soozapalooza" in just over two-and-a-half years! Time for me to start practicing but not before saying one more thank you -- you guys are great!

Frank
(aka Fresh)

No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...