Tuesday, April 29, 2003

Work. Hmph!

Gonna be a busy day getting things ready for my “week off”. I have lots of good stuff to talk about – but I left the newspaper clippings at home. Well, all the more to post whilst I’m away.

So in the meantime, talk amongst yourselves. I’ll give you a topic:
The Industrial Revolution was neither Industrial nor revolutionary, discuss.

Hey, topic for today: SNL. Favourite characters and sketches.
Mine?
Adam Sandler songs
Mike Myers in anything
Dysfunctional Family Christmas
Chistopher Walken’s Guest Appearance(s) esp. “The Continental”: “My aren’t you a skittish pixie!”
Phil Hartman
Darrel Hammond as Bill Clinton, Jesse Jackson
Neil Macdonald’s news
Mainway toys
“Acting!”
“Yeah, that’s the ticket!”

Too busy for more.



No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...