Monday, April 21, 2003

A long weekend and so much to say.

Who Let The Blogs Out? Woof! Woof! Woof! Woof!
I had pulled some strings at Talking Dog and got your blogs reviewed. Go check it out! Now every blog on my blog roll is Talking Dog Approved®. Gee, Sister, aren’t you glad I told you to put up that part that’s quoted? I’m the wind beneath your wings.

Fresh Report
Fresh got diagnosed with Strep Thoat on Friday. The Doc said it was highly contagious for three days, so we had no company this weekend and no date. Bummer Royale. Maybe the Grandparents can come next weekend. I hope, I hope, I hope. Fresh has been popping pills and is much better now. Hurrah Fresh!

Ice Prince Quote of the Day
Quote of the weekend: While Fresh and I were out in the yard raking, I.P. yells : “We’re making a mess! Look at this mess!”

Operation Maximum Leakage
I.P. begins wearing underwear, probably tomorrow. Should be interesting……

Stop, or I’ll Say Stop Again!
Charlie’s Angels was on TV last night. I said to Fresh that I would be a good “Angel” because I’m always dressed inappropriately. I’d be scaling up the side of a cliff in black nylons, skirt, heels and a sheer top.

Chip would be Charlie (because none of us has ever met him). Boomer would be Bosley, because he’s always giving me assignments (exercise assignments, but still.) That leaves Sister and Crabby as the other two Angels.

So ladies, what kind of Angels would we each be?


No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...