Thursday, April 24, 2003

Today is Jack Handy Day in the Icicle Fief.

If you are asking yourself "Who's Jack Handy?" you're in for a treat.

Here's one of my favourite quotes:
"Dad always thought laughter was the best medicine, which I guess is why several of us died of tuberculosis."

and how about:
"If there was a terrible storm outside, but somehow this dog lived through the storm, and he showed up at your door when the storm was finally over, I think a good name for him would be Carl. "

and
"For mad scientists who keep brains in jars, here's a tip: why not add a slice of lemon to each jar, for freshness? "

and
"Love can sweep you off your feet and carry you along in a way you've never known before. But the ride always ends, and you end up feeling lonely and bitter. Wait. It's not love I'm describing. I'm thinking of a monorail. "

Yeah, those make me smile. Do you have a favourite quote?


No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...