Thursday, April 17, 2003

Operation Close Your Eyes and Think of England
I’m getting all four wisdom teeth out on April 30. One is through, two are impacted, and one is way up there.

The Dental Surgeon kept saying, “If you were 18, it wouldn’t be so bad, but at your advanced age it’s a much more serious operation.”

I’m not sure which bothers me more, my “advanced age” or the “serious operation”.

I get a week off work. And probably some good drugs. Reserve my suite at the Betty Ford through 2004.

Seen On The Way Into Work on Church Street
A pregnancy test stick.

Ponder of the Day
Could you make Canadian foie gras from Canada Goose liver?

Song in My Head When I Woke Up
O Little Town of Bethlehem

Fresh Update
Still sick. I know this because he didn’t have anything for dessert last night.

Ice Prince Update
Fell down a couple of stairs at daycare yesterday and is all bruised up. On the plus side “He landed on his face, not his bad arm.” Oh. Good. I was worried there for a minute.

And I don’t blame the day care. I.P. is an accident waiting to happen, as you may have guessed.


No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...