Friday, February 20, 2004

Say Pretty Please….
So something good happened yesterday. I got a lovely thank you note for my work on the Superhero event, which was cc’d by the sender to my boss, my boss’ boss, and my boss’ boss’ boss. It was something I volunteered to help out with and I enjoyed it.

Anyhow, I was thinking about me wanting a new challenge and not getting the job and enjoying parachuting in as a volunteer and doing miracles, and then it hit me.

When I grow up, I’m going to be The Wolf. In fact, I believe a position should be created especially for me like this. Except I will provide solutions that perk up boring business events, not solutions that get blood out of your Chevy Nova.

No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...