Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Forever Lung! I wanna be forever lung....
I tell you everything, right?

Well, we may have found the cause of the recurring pneumonia. The x-ray report is back and I've got a "nodule" in my lung. Nice euphemism, eh? Anyhow, I have to go for a CT scan. I'm waiting to hear when that will be, but it looks like it'll have to be in Pickering! Dr. Hibbert told me not to panic -- strangely enough he said it in a slightly panicky voice. So I went on the web and found all the nasty things it could be.

But you know what? I'm not worried. I'm just glad that we may be able to beat this pneumonia once and for all. The thing that panics me most is going to Pickering!

No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...