Wednesday, July 05, 2006


Let’s Get This Party Started!

I had a great day. It felt like my mojo came back. Suddenly I had a head full of so many great ideas that I couldn’t write them all down. Naturally, the Ice Queen Joie de Vie has incubated a contest for you loyal readers who probably thought I had forsaken you.

I have now lost about 25 lbs. Today, cycling into work in my favourite denim skirt, I nearly experienced a wardrobe malfunction. It is waaaay too big. So here’s a contest:

How many Canadian works of fiction (okay, one’s not fiction, I guess) can I fit in the waistband of my skirt? It’s not a stretchy skirt.

The winner will receive lunch with ME! In the case of a tie, the winner must also correctly name as many of the authors and books as possible. Previous winners are eligible. Transportation to lunch spot not included. Void where prohibited.

GO! Contest closes at noon EST, Friday July 7th.

No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...