Friday, June 13, 2003

Happy Friday the 13th!

I’m back! The luncheon was a big success. Yay, me!

So as I emerge from my event planning coma, I realize that I do not have time to send my dad a Father’s Day card. Even by Expresspost. This makes me sad. I will, of course, call him.

I was talking to Dad on the phone last night. His main concern was “How’s that grass seed working out for you?” (he helped Fresh put down some seed last month.) I guess that’s how Dads say “I love you.”

Does your dad say I love you? If so, how? Fresh tells Ice Prince he loves him, but I.P. is too young to find this embarrassing yet.

Other ways my Dad says “I love you”:
“Have you checked the tire pressure on the wagon lately?”
“Have you become a vegetarian?”
“You should get this new staple gun.” (drives to five Canadian Tires to find it for me)



No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...