Monday, June 02, 2003

Bring Me Another Small Shellfish, Ms. Cohen-Hellas....

In response to Crabby saying there's probably an appropriate Python song for my gala event, everytime I think my career is a little dull, I think of the Accountant-Sea song. Everybody sing!

LEAD PIRATE:
Full speed ahead, Mr. Cohen!

PIRATES:
It's fun to charter an accountant
And sail the wide accountancy,
To find, explore the funds offshore
And skirt the shoals of bankruptcy!

It can be manly in insurance.
We'll up your premium semi-annually.
It's all tax deductible.
We're fairly incorruptible,
We're sailing on the wide accountancy!

LEAD PIRATE:
Oh, this is fun, Mr. Cohen!



No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...