Thursday, June 08, 2006

The Letter R
Via Lilly
Here's how it works: if you wanna play too, let me know in the comments and I'll assign you a letter. Then you write about 10 words that start with that letter that are important to you and explain why.
Restaurant Makeover – My favourite tv show.
Rapini – Tasty veg. First thing I craved when I was pregnant.
REM – Love “Daysleeper”. And sleeping.
Rectlinear – Sounds dirty. Like “bum”!
Redhead – At least ,for now…
Retro – I love funky old fonts, 80s music and vintage clothing.
Rivets – I was the riveter for my high school Auto Club’s race car.
Robin in the Rain – The first song I remember learning.
Ribald – C’mon who doesn’t love this?
Radio – There’s still something to be said for the randomness of radio. Shuffle be damned!

No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...