Monday, November 21, 2005

Not Very Witty and Definitely Not Wise

The Santa Claus Parade was great. Ice Prince had a curbside seat. The parade rolled by. He was a bit bored, but well-behaved.

“As soon as the Burlington Band comes by, Santa’s next!” said the woman in front of me.

Out comes the Burlington band. This is a gigantic band. They were packed right to the curb.

“Pull your feet in, “ I told Ice Prince. He did.

Then he turns around, gives me an evil grin and sticks his leg back out, tripping a flautist, who luckily didn’t actually fall.

Santa was right behind.

Way to go, kid. The naughtiest thing you’ve done in your 5 years and you do it RIGHT IN FRONT OF SANTA.

No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...