Monday, September 19, 2005

The Social Event of the Season
I’ve decided I want to have a cocktail party for my birthday. However, my birthday is on New Year’s Eve. Hence the classic dilemma.

Would you come to my birthday party if I had it on New Year’s Eve? Would you RATHER come to my party than pay $150 a head for a noisemaker and cheap champagne in a plastic flute?

What if I had an early party (like 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm) and sent people on their merry ways to celebrate midnight elsewhere? Personally, I think midnight is overrated anyhow.

Just sounding people out. Tell me what you think.

(37. Yes, really. It’s okay. I don’t look a day over 35.)

No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...