Thursday, March 03, 2005

Just Another Thursday Night in the Icicle Fief
Here's what I'm making right now. Only I decided to use osso bucco (veal shank) instead of stewing veal because I'm afraid of any stewing meat turning out too chewing.

Don't you wish you were coming for dinner tonight, like Crabby and Mr. Crab? I'm still hoping to have a BBQ for the Ice Queen readers this summer. It'll be such fun! I can feel the hangover just thinking about it.

(Yes, I'm making Friday's the night before. We working parents try to make things seem effortless.) Fresh is downstairs practicing his guitar and it sounds good.

Anyhow, time to go peel some potatoes. I plan to try to do Illustration Friday tomorrow, so drop by to see what the theme is and what I draw. My drawing is worse than my singing -- and I actually took drawing lessons. Sad, really. Of well. I still have my good looks and winning personality.

No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...