Tuesday, August 17, 2004

You can ask me anything

It's Crabby here, equipped with Icy's username and password and in possession of all the answers to your most important questions about the Ice Queen. I'll start you off.

How did you meet the Ice Queen, Crabby?
I met the Ice Queen in 1990 or 1991, but I had known of her since 1988. My friend - call her The Sociopath - went to university with Icy and Sister StaceyPatrick. We all met for drinks one night at some wine-bar in the St. Lawrence Market district, and that was the first time I met Icy.

What had you been told about the Ice Queen, Crabby?
The Sociopath told me that Icy was repressed, shy, and wanted to raise a half dozen babies on some island in the Pacific Northwest. Hmph. The only part she got right was that the babies would be Fresh's.

So bring it on. Ask away. I know you want to!

No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...